View more: https://youtu.be/JJQv6J9Kd9w
"The Clubhouse" by Chef de la Maison
The perfect venue for your event, available to hire Monday - Sunday
Features: 126 regular car parking spaces, up to 200 spaces can be arranged to accommodate coaches for large parties and corporate days out. Monday - Thursday alcohol license 11am-11pm. Weekends to 12pm, extended licenses can be arranged. Extra large overhead projector or presentations/conferences/parties/weddings/wakes. Fully serviced kitchen facility, wash room facilities, male, female, baby change and special needs. Gambling license, music license, tables, chairs for up to 200 people.
Local cask ales, alcoholic beverages, juices, refreshments, tea and coffee service. Onsite Pig Roasting, BBQ and alfresco dining patio.
Corporate day's out, let Chef de la Maisons venue team organise your entire event. We accommodate large parties from across the country, ideal for corporate and private functions. 4G football pitch, 5 aside football, rounders, walking football, referees, we can organise breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffees and refreshments throughout the day. Numerous football team kits available, changing room facilities. NUFC football pitches and facilities are some of the best in Peterborough.
We welcome coaches and large parties and provide hospitality solutions.
For enquiries please email Nathan Higgins firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on: 07864866426
1. Can I book the Clubhouse for breakfast, lunch or tea and coffee conferences? YES, our Clubhouse is available 365 days a year and hosts many corporate functions.
2. I have a small party of 10 people, can I hire the Clubhouse to accommodate and use your overhead projector for a presentation? YES we have options ranging from tea, coffee and biscuits 1 hour Service or full day- week hire with full catering buffet service.
3. Can I decorate and personalise the club house for my event? YES, we have many recommendations to help you too!
4. Can I self caterer at the club house? NO, but you can hire our facility with no food.
5. Can our parties supply our own beverages? NO, we carry the alcohol license and strictly apply our policies to ensure our guests receive a well managed and professional service.