Terms and Conditions
Company Terms and Conditions for Corporate Clients
- Customers without an account must pay fully in advance by credit card or with a cash payment on delivery
- New customers can apply for account facilities (please allow 10 working day )
- All deposits taken are non refundable , as the deposits are used to secure the date so we don’t take other bookings
- Payment from all account customers is within 28 days of invoice date unless otherwise agreed. Late payments will result in a stop being placed on your account
- Any late buffet orders for the same day must be phoned through as well as emailed. Emails alone will not be accepted for the same day buffet orders as we are not always in the office first thing in the morning
- Cancellation and amendments of all buffets require at least 24 hours notice or by 12 noon by the previous day
- All cancelations must be received in email format
- All internet orders are only confirmed with an official e-mail confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation your order may not have been received. Please check.
- We reserve the right to change the menu content without prior notice, depending on our stock and suppliers.
- Platters and crockery not returned will be charged.
- Minimum delivery value is £25.00 ( Not including VAT)
- Payment details and methods are available on request
- If accounts are not kept up to date Chef de la Maison reserve the right to put a stop on the account and refuse buffet deliveries
- Any account and invoice queries should be made known to our accounts manager Alison Wood within 7 days
- Head Office: 6, The Manorgrove, Vicarage, Farm Road, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5UH
- VAT Number 797083775 Company Registration Number 4422451